Bi-State Rubber offers a full line of fabrics for air slide, live bottom silos, and aeration pads. In addition to various fabrics, Bi-State Rubber can be of help on wire mesh product sometimes used on top of the fabrics to ease impact or under the fabrics for support. Our fabrics can be furnished for various applications and conditions.
PL-TT-5 Needled Polyester Airslide Fabric
- Consistent air permeability
- Superior abrasion resistant
- Strongest scrim ply in the industry. Will not stretch or tear
- Easy to install. No stretching or heat sealing required
- Rot and mildew resistant.
Woven Polyester Airslide Fabric
FLUITEX®E impresses with a long service life; the extremely smooth surface offers effective protection against wear. The weaving technology provides even air resistance across the whole fabric surface and prevents caking. The fabrics feature a strong self-cleaning effect for pores and surfaces.
FLUTEX® AD is the ideal fluidizing fabric for work processes at high temperatures. The extremely heat-resistant fabric is made from para-aramid fibers and easily withstands temperatures up to 200 °C/392°F.
We offer a complete range of wire mesh and screen size openings, wire diameter, metal and weave types enabling us to provide you with the correct product for your application. Along with our extensive inventory, we are capable of custom building to your exact specifications. Available in following materials:
- Superloy – High Carbon Steel
- Ludloy – Oil Tempered, provides superior abrasion resistance and good fatigue resistance.
- Astroloy - Stainless Steel, this metal excels when used in applications where the material is extremely abrasive and chemically corrosive.